Canon ImageClass D761 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Touting performance and speed for the workplace, the Canon imageCLASS D761 is a digital copier and printer designed for businesses with robust copying and printing needs but require maintenance-free performance. It is also Fitted with Canon's exclusive Single Cartridge System and features Advanced Printing Technology for high-quality laser prints and copies.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured Canon L50 (6812A001AA) black toner cartridges with page yields of 5,0000. All replacement toner cartridges are available with discounts, giving you incredible value for money with every purchase.
Buy a total of $30 and up and you get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge for your Canon imageCLASS D761, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the platen unit lever and slide the platen unit until the |< mark appears.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Grip the end of the cartridge and remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Remove the sealing tape by pulling it straight out from the side.
- With the label side up, align the arrow mark on the new toner cartridge toward the inside of the machine.
- Gently slide cartridge into machine until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Slide the platen unit back to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. Sent back to manufacturers, they are cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty or damaged components, that are then repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They also let you contribute to caring for the environment because they support industry recycling efforts.
Can I stock up on replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Inkjets.com remanufactured Canon L50 (6812A001AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D761will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years. Just make sure to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat, and to only open packages right before replacement.