Canon ImageClass D780 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Sleek and maintenance-free, the Canon ImageCLASS D780 allows for high-quality performance. It can print and copy up to 16 pages per minute at up to 600x600 dpi resolution, and ensures efficient paper handling through a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette. But to get the most of this device's features, make sure to use only top-tier replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which can print up to 5,000 pages. With its superb page yield, you won't be worrying about running empty of toner anytime soon. Not only that, but this cartridge can produce incredibly sharp and vivid monochrome output at a reasonable price. Start saving more on your replacement toner by ordering today. You can enjoy up to 27% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily replace the existing toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS D780 by following these simple steps:
- Raise the platen unit lever, then slide the platen unit to the side.
- Open the cartridge cover, then pull the used toner cartridge out of the device via its handle.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Hold the new cartridge by the sides and distribute the toner evenly by shaking it up to six times.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface, hold it in place, then snap off the tab of the sealing tape. Pull on this tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge cover, then replace the platen unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy investment?
Always! Our remanufactured toner cartridges, including the Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, can produce the highest quality print results but come at a budget-friendly price, giving you the best of both worlds.
Can I safely use them with my Canon ImageCLASS D780?
The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com have met stringent quality specifications, allowing for safe and reliable performance with your device. It also won't void your printer warranties—a big plus!
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.