Canon ImageClass D860 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Canon ImageCLASS D860 uses monochrome laser printing technology to create the best output. It offers fast print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute, at 2400x600 dpi. This device also comes with a range of copy features, including memory collate and toner saver mode. And if you're almost out of toner, just turn to Inkjets.com for the best options, including our Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. You can effectively handle your serious printing tasks with its impressive 5000-page yield. What's more, it can produce consistently sharp and vivid monochrome output thanks to a rich toner blend. And the best part? It comes with an incredibly budget-friendly price. Shop with us today and save up to 27%, and get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a handy guide to help you get started on your toner cartridge replacement:
- Lift the platen unit lever of your Canon ImageCLASS D860, then slide the platen unit to the side.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the device by pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the sides of the new cartridge and spread the toner evenly by shaking it up to six times.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a level surface, hold it in place, then snap off the tab of the sealing tape. Pull on this tab to completely remove the sealing tape.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the device, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge cover, then replace the platen unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
It's simple—you just need to store them properly. Keep your cartridges somewhere dry, dark, and climate-controlled. By not exposing them to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes, your cartridges can retain their quality and composition. Storing them in a clean and dust-free space helps make them last longer, as well.
Why should I get remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You get to save more on your replacement toner by shopping with us. That's because our remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, are cost-effective, while delivering the sharp and premium-quality print results you expect. Plus, you can buy them in bulk for even more savings.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns for your peace of mind.