Canon ImageClass D861 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
A fast, efficient copier and printer in one, the Canon ImageClass D861 delivers superb results with virtually no warm-up time. And with added features like a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, memory collating, and Canon's Advanced printing technology, it will sure help accomplish many household and small office tasks with ease and convenience. Get the best deals on replacement toner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass D861 right here at Inkjets.com. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, so we make sure all our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges, including the Canon L50 Black Toner Cartridge, are rebuilt to the highest quality standards but are made available at reasonably low prices. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on your Canon ImageClass D861:
- Pull up the lever and slide the platen unit.
- Fully open the toner cartridge cover. Then, grasp the end of the used cartridge and pull it out toward you to remove it from the ImageClass D861.
- Get the new toner cartridge package and remove the cartridge from the protective bag. Gently rock it to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface. Grip the sealing tape tab, snap it, and slowly pull it to remove the protective tape completely.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer and push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass D861?
White streaks or light bands appearing on the copies are common indications when the toner cartridge on your ImageClass D861 is running low. You may remove the cartridge from the printer and shake it to redistribute the toner. This will temporarily improve the print quality, but if white streaks are still present, then you'd better replace the cartridge.
How do I reduce the amount of toner being consumed when I use my Canon printer?
To reduce toner consumption, you may activate the Toner Saver feature on your Canon printer setting.
What is a remanufactured Canon toner cartridge?
A remanufactured Canon toner cartridge is an OEM toner cartridge that has been cleaned, replaced with parts, refilled with high-quality ink, and tested to work just like the OEM.