Canon ImageClass LBP6300dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6300dn
- Special Price $37.95 As low as $35.952 Cartridges / $18.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the easy steps to replace your Canon ImageClasss LBP6300dn toner:
- Open the front cover while pressing the open button.
- Grab the toner cartridge by the handle and carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it on both ends and shake it gently to evenly distribute the toner inside. Then, put it on a flat surface to pull out the sealing tape.
- Install the new toner cartridge by pushing it into the printer until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get free shipping?
It's very easy! All you need to do is order products worth $40 and above and you don't have to spend a cent on shipping. Also, take note we offer same-day shipping for orders placed by 3PM Pacific time (except on Friday, weekends, and holidays).
How reliable is the Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
We have been delivering printing solutions since 1998. Our entire array of products, like the Canon 119 II, undergo strict quality control thus, they meet and even exceed OEM specifications.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is practically a brand new cartridge. It is made from new raw materials and filled with premium-quality ink or toner. A compatible cartridge, however, is made by another manufacturer other than your printer's maker.