ImageClass LBP7200Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP7200
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Let these steps be your guide to replace your Canon ImageClass LBP7200 toner:
- Open the front cover
- Pull out the cartridge tray to the front until it stops.
- Grab the used toner cartridge by the handle and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grip the sides with both hands and shake it gently to evenly distribute the toner inside. Put it on a flat surface to remove the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge into the appropriate slot and press it until it clicks into place.
- Push the cartridge tray until it touches the back of the printer; then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack come with a warranty?
Yes indeed! Carrot Ink provides a one year warranty and that includes a 100% money back guarantee and free returns on all our products. With us, you can rest assured that our products are high-quality and exceed OEM specifications.
How many pages can the Canon 118 (2659B001AA) print?
The Canon 118 (2659B001AA) is a standard capacity toner cartridge that can yield up to 2,900 pages.
How should I dispose my used toner cartridge?
You can put it in a recycle bag then look for a facility that collects used cartridges. It would also be beneficial to contact the seller since many of them have a recycling program for used cartridges.