ImageClass LBP215dwCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP215dw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS LBP215dw is easy. Just follow this quick and handy guide:
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Grip the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective shell.
- Spread the toner evenly inside by rocking the new cartridge from side to side up to six times.
- Take the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it properly with the printer.
- Push the new toner cartridge completely into the device, making sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the front cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Canon 052H (2200C001) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge will work safely and seamlessly with your Canon ImageCLASS LBP215dw. And while affordable, they can still produce the high-quality print results you expect.
Can you tell me more about warranties?
Inkjets.com aims for full customer satisfaction. That's why our compatible toner cartridges are covered with a nifty 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.
Any details about shipping?
We can ship your orders on the same day just as long as they're completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders over $30 are also shipped for free.