Canon ImageClass LBP251dw Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon ImageClass LBP251DW makes a perfect addition to a small office or home office environment as it offers various print features. It delivers professional-quality prints at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with the first print available in approximately 6 seconds. It also offers automatic duplexing, saving you money on paper and other related costs. Plus, it handles up to 250 sheets in a front-loading cassette and another 50 sheets in the multipurpose tray. Time to replace the cartridge? Then, we've got a more affordable solution for you. Inkjets.com's Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge allows you to save up to 75% off the cost of OEM toner cartridge without compromising quality. Get one here and enjoy the savings.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These 6 steps will you replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP251DW:
- Open the front cover while holding down on the button.
- Grab the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface, and carefully pull the sealing tape out.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use up all of the toner in the cartridge?
When the toner runs low, you can still continue to print. To use up all of the toner inside the cartridge, simply remove the cartridge from the printer. Then, shake it five or six times to evenly distribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall the cartridge.
Why is it important to remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge before installation?
When installing a new toner cartridge, make sure to remove the sealing tape attached to it. Otherwise, you'll get a blank paper when you try printing.
Do you offer free returns?
Yes. But, cartridges for replacement should be processed within a year of the purchase date.