ImageClass LBP253dwCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP253dw
- Compatible Canon 119 II Toner Cartridge 2-Pack High-Yield (3480B001AA)
Includes 2 Canon 119 II Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS LBP253dw printer by following these simple steps:
- Open the front cover while holding down the button. Grasp the toner cartridge by its handle then pull it out of the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Hold it on one side and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface, then pull the sealing tape straight out.
- Insert the new toner cartridge inside the printer then push it as far as it will go.
- Close the front cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage will help a lot, ensuring that your unopened toner cartridges can retain their composition. Keep them in a dark and dry space with consistent temperature. Make sure the space they are stored in is also clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new cartridges that use the same design, toner blend and components as their OEM versions. Because they are made specially to comply with the quality standards of a particular printer model, they are guaranteed safe to use with that machine without voiding its warranties. One prime example of a compatible toner cartridge is the Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
They are more affordable than OEMs, but can provide the same great page yield and print results. This means you can get more quality printing done while spending less. For your assurance, our compatible toner cartridges also come with a solid 1-year warranty.