ImageClass LBP7200CdnCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP7200Cdn
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS LBP7200CDN, just follow these easy-breezy steps:
- Lower the print cartridge cover to open it.
- Grip the handle of the print cartridge drawer and pull it out toward you.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot in the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Using both hands, gently shake the cartridge a few times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, making sure it is firmly seated. Use the tab on the side of the cartridge to pull the sealing tape off.
- Push the print cartridge drawer back inside the machine.
- Close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are compatible toner cartridges different to remanufactured ones?
These cartridges, like the ones in Inkjets.com's Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, are new units made specially to adhere to their compatible printer's quality requirements. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed and are restocked with new toner following extensive cleaning and inspection.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our high-quality yet affordable selection, you'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them. At Inkjets.com, your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Our compatible toner cartridges use the same design, toner blend, and components as their original versions, making them perfectly safe to use with your Canon ImageCLASS LBP7200CDN printer without voiding its warranties.