ImageClass MF113wCartridge prices starting at $34.95
You don't need to buy three separate machines for your home or office—the Canon ImageClass MF113W can do all those printing, scanning, and copying tasks that you need to accomplish. It offers speedy performance and minimal maintenance. In fact, here at Inkjets.com, you can easily get your needed replacement Canon toner cartridge without leaving the comfort of your home or office. Manufactured 100% brand new, our Compatible Canon 047 Black Toner Cartridge is an economical alternative to the expensive OEM cartridge. It is engineered to deliver consistent, high-quality prints. And it is guaranteed to meet or exceed original Canon toner cartridges in both print quality and page yield or your money back. Yes, we offer a 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee, so if you're not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price. Shop with trust here now!
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF113w
- Best SellerCanon 047 Toner & 049 Drum Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Black Compatible Toners and 1 Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Black Compatible Drum.Learn More$95.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Compatible Drum Unit 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Canon 047 Toner Cartridge Black (2164C001AA) 1,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF113W:
- Lift the operation panel, close the paper stopper, and then open the toner cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Pull the tab of the protective package, and then pull out the toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown below to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just got the <Drum cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> error message. Does this mean I have to immediately replace the drum unit on my Canon ImageClass MF113W?
Yes. The <Drum cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> usually indicates an empty drum unit. To resume printing, you must replace the already depleted drum unit with a new one.
Should I replace the toner cartridge whenever I replace the drum unit?
Not necessarily. Replace only the consumable that's already depleted.
Does Inkjets' Canon 049 Compatible Drum Unit contain toner?
No. If you need toner, feel free to check the compatible toner cartridge from our listing.