ImageClass MF113wCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF113w
- Canon 047 Toner & 049 Drum Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Canon 047 (2164C001AA) Black Compatible Toners and 1 Canon 049 (2165C001AA) Black Compatible Drum.Learn More$89.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Canon 047 Toner Cartridge Black (2164C001AA) 1,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF113W:
- Lift the operation panel, close the paper stopper, and then open the toner cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Pull the tab of the protective package, and then pull out the toner cartridge.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times as shown below to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just got the <Drum cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> error message. Does this mean I have to immediately replace the drum unit on my Canon ImageClass MF113W?
Yes. The <Drum cart. life end. Replcmt. recommended.> usually indicates an empty drum unit. To resume printing, you must replace the already depleted drum unit with a new one.
Should I replace the toner cartridge whenever I replace the drum unit?
Not necessarily. Replace only the consumable that's already depleted.
Does Inkjets' Canon 049 Compatible Drum Unit contain toner?
No. If you need toner, feel free to check the compatible toner cartridge from our listing.