Canon ImageClass MF212w Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon ImageClass MF212W is a wireless laser printer with copy and scan capabilities. It provides high-quality documents at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution with print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute. It's ideal for home or office use as it comes with a compact design and offers a wireless connectivity so you can print from virtually anywhere in your home or office. To ensure this works continuously, make sure you always have a spare toner cartridge on hand. Shop here at Inkjets.com—we offer high-quality yet affordable compatible toner cartridges for Canon printer models. For the MF212w, we carry the Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that costs up to 40% off than its original counterpart. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
The steps below will show you how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF212w:
- Lift the operation panel.
- Hold the grip at the front right of the toner cover to open it.
- Pull the machine out of the MF2121w.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Make sure to pull the entire length of the sealing tape on the cartridge before installing it.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and then close the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the text or images in a document are too light or dark, do I have to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF212w?
No. All you need to do is adjust the density of the copy on your ImageClass MF212w.
Why should I store the toner cartridge on an upright or upside down position?
When storing the toner cartridge, make sure to store it upside down or upright to prevent the toner inside from solidifying. If this happens, it will be difficult for you to bring it back to its original condition even if you shake the cartridge.
What is the proper way to dispose of any unused toner cartridge?
After removing the used toner cartridge from the printer, put it in the protective bag to prevent it from scattering. Then, dispose of it according to your local regulations.