Canon ImageClass MF216n TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF216n
- Special Price $128.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $61.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $23.952 Cartridges / $12.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the operation panel.
- Open the toner cover by the grip at the front right of the toner cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Shake the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge, and then place it on a flat surface.
- Pull the sealing tape straight out. Do not pull out the sealing tape at an angle or sideways. If the tape breaks, you may not be able to pull it out completely.
- Align the right and left projections with the toner cartridge guides, and push securely all the way in.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the page yield of this toner?
The Canon 137 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 2,400 pages. This number will depend on the settings you use with your printer. We suggest printing on draft settings for non-important documents to maximize your ink.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Our warranty here at Inkjets.com is a 100% money back, no questions asked warranty. This warranty starts from the date of purchase and lasts for one year. If you find our products aren’t satisfactory within that period of time, contact our customer support team.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping rates start at $3.95 for standard shipping. We offer free shipping for orders that exceed $30, with mailing destinations within the mainland US.