Canon ImageClass MF227dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF227dw
- Special Price $128.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $61.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $23.952 Cartridges / $12.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF227DW, simply follow these easy steps:
- Lift the operation panel.
- Open the toner cover by the grip at the front right of the toner cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge up to six times back and forth to evenly distribute toner inside it, and then place it on a flat surface.
- Pull the sealing tape straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, aligning it with projections within the machine to guide it.
- Push the new toner cartridge all the way into the machine until it is securely seated.
- Close the toner cover.
- Lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot. To prevent toner spills, place drum unit assembly on a flat surface covered with a sheet of disposable cloth or paper underneath.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Our Canon 137 (9435B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack is guaranteed to work with the Canon ImageClass MF227DW or you get your money back--no questions asked.