Canon ImageClass MF3110 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3110
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $19.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3110:
- Open the front cover of your Canon ImageClass MF3110.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the machine.
- Get the new toner cartridge package and remove it from its protective bag.
- Gently rock the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the tab on the cartridge to remove the entire length of the sealing tape prior to installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine.
- Close the front cover and make a few test copies.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are white streaks on the print results. Do I have to replace the Canon ImageClass MF3110 toner cartridge to resolve this print quality issue?
Not necessarily. White streaks on the print results indicate a low toner level. You may not replace the old cartridge yet because there's still remaining toner inside the cartridge. Redistribute the remaining toner by shaking the cartridge.
I am placing my Canon X25 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge order online. What is the mode of payment available for online orders?
Inkjets accepts PayPal and credit card payments with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express for orders made online.
My Remanufactured Canon X25 order is below $30. How much will I pay for shipping if my shipping location is within the 48 adjoining states?
For orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply.