Canon ImageClass MF3111 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Expect superior performance from your Canon ImageCLASS MF311, which offers fast print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute—so fast, in fact, that you'll have the first page in your hand in as little as 7.7 seconds. Other notable features include 600x600 dpi maximum resolution and convenient support to a variety of operating systems and media types. And if it runs out of toner? Just turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement cartridges. We combine quality and cost efficiency with our Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. It offers 2500-page yield so you're not going to worry about empty cartridges anytime soon. It can rival OEMs when it comes to super-sharp print resolution. Add a long shelf life, plus a budget-friendly price tag and you won't find a better alternative to OEMs anywhere else. Order today and get up to 43% off, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Use these simple steps on how to easily and properly replace the toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS MF311:
- Open the front cover of your printer by lowering it.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge pull it out of the printer carefully.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the cartridge on one side using both hands, then rock it gently back and forth. This evenly distributes the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat, even surface. Use one hand to steady it, then use the other to fold the tab on the sealing tape and pull it out straight.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine as far as it will go.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce is called the page yield. But this number is only an estimate, so expect the amount you'll get to be different. This will depend on several factors, such as the settings of your Canon ImageCLASS MF311, frequency of use, type of paper.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges really save me money?
Yep! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Canon X25 (8489A001AA), are more cost-effective than their OEM versions. Because they also provide high page yield, you can avoid the hassle and expenses involved with buying a single cartridge every time.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
We cover our remanufactured toner cartridges with a solid 1-year warranty coverage, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns as additional layer of protection to your investment.