Canon ImageClass MF3112 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3112
- Special Price $25.95 As low as $19.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS MF3112 is a breeze. Just follow these steps:
- You'll know the toner is low when white streaks and light bands appear on the printed page. Start the installation by opening the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its middle and pulling it toward you.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag and then gently shake it back and forth several times. This helps distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface, hold it in place then fold the tab on the sealing tape. Pull it straight out. Make sure not to leave the tab.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, align its projections to the machine and then gently insert it as far as it will go in the slot.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Inkjets.com can ship your order on the same day when the transaction is completed by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. We'll even ship your orders for free if they're worth $30 and up.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Instead of ending up in landfills, our remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Canon X25 (8489A001AA), are cleaned, checked for parts that need repair or replacement, and then restocked with toner. They reduce waste because of their full recyclability, making them an eco-friendly product.
Aside from being a green option, what else makes remanufactured toner cartridges an ideal purchase?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with your Canon imageCLASS MF3112 printer, and produce comparable print resolution and page yield to OEM versions. Plus, they are more affordable.