Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Canon ImageClass MF3240 monochrome laser all-in-one printer generates fast, high-quality laser documents. It offers print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. It also works as a copier, scanner, and fax, so there’s no need for you to spend time and money purchasing several machines just to get all the tasks done. And since it features a single-cartridge system, maintenance is as easy as pie. Get your needed replacement Canon toner cartridge right here at Inkjets.com! We carry the Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge that costs as much as 40% off than the original but works just as good or your money back. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3240:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge for five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and pull the sealing tape tab to completely remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I resume printing when the Canon ImageClass MF3240 displays
Yes. Remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it. You can print a few more pages after doing this. But if the message persists, then it’s high time you replace the cartridge.
Why am I getting vertical white streaks on the printed pages?
Vertical white streaks on printouts often indicate a cartridge that’s low on or out of toner. Remove the cartridge and rock it a few times to redistribute the toner inside before reinstalling it. This will help temporarily improve the print quality.
Does the remanufactured Canon X25 offer the same page yield as the OEM one?
Yes. The remanufactured Canon X25 is designed to meet OEM specifications, so it also yields approximately 2,500 pages.