ImageClass MF3240Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3240
- Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3240:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge for five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and pull the sealing tape tab to completely remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I resume printing when the Canon ImageClass MF3240 displays
Yes. Remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it. You can print a few more pages after doing this. But if the message persists, then it’s high time you replace the cartridge.
Why am I getting vertical white streaks on the printed pages?
Vertical white streaks on printouts often indicate a cartridge that’s low on or out of toner. Remove the cartridge and rock it a few times to redistribute the toner inside before reinstalling it. This will help temporarily improve the print quality.
Does the remanufactured Canon X25 offer the same page yield as the OEM one?
Yes. The remanufactured Canon X25 is designed to meet OEM specifications, so it also yields approximately 2,500 pages.