Canon ImageClass MF426dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF426dw
- Special Price $38.95 As low as $34.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This easy step-by-step guide is all you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF426DW:
- Open the front door of your Canon ImageClass MF426DW to access the old toner cartridge.
- Hold the old toner cartridge in the middle, and pull it out firmly to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective case.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert it and push it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge of my Canon ImageClass MF426DW to get rid of the white spots that appear on the printouts?
Yes. White spots on the printouts are signs of a toner cartridge that's near the end of its service life. Install a replacement toner cartridge to resolve this issue.
I ordered a new toner cartridge for my Canon ImageClass MF426DW. How many days will it take if I choose the ground shipping option?
Our ground shipping usually takes 3 to 8 business days.
Does Inkjets offer free returns?
Yes. Inkjets offers free returns as long as the request is made within 365 days of the purchase date.