Canon imageClass MF4380dn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.48
A printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one, the Canon imageCLASS MF4380DN has everything you need in a productivity partner. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling as well, allowing you to use a range of paper types and sizes depending on your needs. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF4380DN include compatible Canon 104 (0263B001AA) black toner cartridge twin packs, Canon FX-10 black toner cartridges, and Canon FX-9 black toner cartridges. Enjoy up to 70% off in savings when you get these replacement toner cartridges. Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF4380DN is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Hold the front side of the operation panel with your hands.
- Lift the scanning unit until it locks into place.
- Open the toner cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface.
- Hold it in place with one hand and pull the cartridge's sealing tape straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it in, following the guide on the right side of the machine.
- Push new toner cartridge until it is firmly in place.
- Close the toner cover.
- Close the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Canon 104 (0263B001AA) black, Canon FX-10 black, and Canon FX-9 black toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF4380DN are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to compute for overall cost per page. All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon imageClass MF4380dn Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $19.95