Canon imageCLASS MF4412 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4412
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-PackWorks with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass D530, ImageClass MF4880dw, ImageClass MF4890dw and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS MF4412 printer:
- Open the cartridge cover, then remove the toner cartridge by grasping its handle and pulling it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold it on the sides and shake it gently back and forth a few times. This way, the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface. Support it with one hand and with the other, pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer as far as it will go. Make sure it is seated firmly inside.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Compatible Black offered by Inkjets.com, are guaranteed safe to use with your Canon ImageCLASS MF4412 without voiding its warranties. They are also more affordable than OEMs, but can produce the high-quality print results you expect. Add our solid 1-year warranty and long shelf life and you won't find a better choice.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality yet cost-effective selection of toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage included with them. We offer fast delivery and stress-free same-day shipping. In fact, we even provide free shipping for orders worth $30 or more!
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.