Canon ImageClass MF4420 TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4420
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-PackWorks with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass D530, ImageClass MF4880dw, ImageClass MF4890dw and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the toner in your Canon ImageClass MF4420:
- Raise the access panel by lifting below the control panel and then raise the small toner panel.
- Take hold of the side of the cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective case.
- Hold both ends of the cartridge with two hands and shake it gently to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge. After that, put it on a flat surface to remove the sealing tape out.
- Align the toner cartridge with the toner cartridge guide and carefully push it into the slot until it stops.
- Close the small panel and then the access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of the Canon 128 (3500B001AA)?
The Canon 128 (3500B001AA) is a standard capacity cartridge that can deliver up to 2,100 pages. However, it can be more or less depending on the settings you commonly use when printing.
Am I helping the environment if I use compatible cartridges?
Yes indeed you are. This is because compatible cartridges does not use much raw materials like metals, plastic, and minerals.
What is included in your warranty?
At Carrot Ink, we care about your peace of mind that is why all our products are covered by a 1-year warranty with 100% money back guarantee and free returns.