ImageClass MF4550Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4550
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)"
Follow the 9 steps below to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4550:
- Lift the operation panel until it locks.
- Open the toner panel underneath the operation panel to access the old toner cartridge. Make sure it locks into place before you proceed.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the machine.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Remove any packing materials along with the plastic bag.
- Make sure to distribute the toner inside the cartridge by rocking it back and forth several times.
- Before you insert the cartridge into the printer, place your finger inside the packing tape loop at one end and pull it out of the cartridge completely.
- Remove the paper that protects the drum as well prior to installation.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine and slide it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the toner panel, and then lower the operation panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page when I tried printing with the newly installed cartridge in my Canon ImageClass MF4550. What could be the problem?
If you got a blank after installing a new toner cartridge, it could be that you failed to remove the packing tape from the cartridge prior to installation. Remove the cartridge first, and then remove the tape completely before you reinstall it.
I noticed that the Compatible Canon 128 Black Toner Cartridge is sold in a twin pack, but I only need a single cartridge. Is it possible to buy it individually?
Our listing includes the Compatible Canon 128 Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack. Feel free to contact our customer service department about your concern.
Is the Compatible Canon 128 covered by a warranty?
Yes. Our Compatible Canon 128 and other compatible Canon printer supplies are covered by a full-year, money-back warranty."