Canon imageCLASS MF4550d TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4550d
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-PackWorks with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass D530, ImageClass MF4880dw, ImageClass MF4890dw and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF4550d is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Raise the access panel by lifting from below the control panel.
- Open the toner cartridge access door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge back and forth several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the rails inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into machine. Push it in until it is seated firmly.
- Close the toner cartridge access door.
- Lower the access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges, while remanufactured toner cartridges have undergone repurposing.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Install replacement toner cartridges right away after removing them from their packages because they are sensitive to light and should not be exposed for more than a few minutes.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them in their packages sealed and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, compatible Canon 128 (3500B001AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF4550d will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.