imageClass MF4770nCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for imageClass MF4770n
- Compatible Canon 128 Toner Cartridge Black (3500B001AA) 2-Pack
Includes 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the operation panel and the toner cover, and then remove the toner cartridge. Recycle the old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Prepare a new toner cartridge. Shake the toner cartridge 5-6 times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, remove the tab, and carefully pull the sealing tape completely out (20” (50 cm)).
- Insert the new toner cartridge.
- Close the toner cover, and then lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
After installing my printer toner, it no longer prints like it used to, how do I fix this?
If you’re experiencing any problems with your newly installed printer ink, our customer support team is ready to assist you. Contact us by call or by chat, whichever is more convenient for you, so you can get back to your printing as soon as possible.
Will Inkjets.com items affect the warranty of my printer?
Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to not affect your printer’s warranty. Before you install new supplies into your printer, we suggest that you make sure you have the correct item that’s compatible with your machine, and that you familiarize yourself with the instructions to minimize the possibility of damaging your machine.
What are your shipping fees?
Our shipping costs start at $3.95. This is standard shipping that will take 3-8 business days to deliver your item. If you would like to receive your supplies earlier, we also have different options to choose from, such as overnight shipping. Our customer support team can help you choose the best shipping option for you and your needs