Canon ImageClass MF525dw TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF525dw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF525DW, follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover of your ImageClass MF525DW.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge by the handle, pull it, and then lift it out of the printer.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from its protective case.
- Before you install it into the printer, make sure to shake it 5 or 6 times to spread the toner that might have lodged inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until it clicks into position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toner smudges and splatters appear on the printed pages. Does this mean the toner cartridge in my Canon ImageClass MF525DW is near empty?
Yes. Toner smudges and splatters on prints often indicate a near empty toner cartridge. Order a replacement Canon toner cartridge immediately.
How would I know if the amount remaining in the toner cartridge is low?
If the amount remaining in the toner cartridge is low, a low toner level warning will be displayed on the machine.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order is below $30?
If your purchase falls short of the minimum $30 needed to receive the free shipping, you will have to pay $3.95 for shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states or $24.99 for US non-contiguous orders.