Canon ImageClass MF5530 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
You don't need to go broke just to achieve professional-quality prints with your Canon ImageClass MF5530. Switch to our Remanufactured Canon X25 Black Toner Cartridge and get as much as 50% savings. All our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges are made with quality and care to ensure they deliver the same exceptional print quality, page yield, and dependable performance but at a fraction of the cost of other more expensive options. Place your order before 3:00 PM PST and we'll deliver it the same day. Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives to know more about our compatible Canon toner cartridges and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a basic step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5530:
- To begin, open the front cover of the MF5530.
- Pull out the toner cartridge that you wish to replace.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Use the bag for recycling the used toner cartridge.
- Do not forget to shake the new cartridge 5 or 6 times for the toner to be evenly distributed.
- Set the toner cartridge on a flat and horizontal surface. Detach the sealing tape completely.
- Position the toner cartridge along the tracks inside the printer.
- Push the cartridge forward and all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are white streaks on the printouts. Does this mean the Canon ImageClass MF5530 is running low on toner?
Yes, that's possible. But before you replace the toner cartridge, try redistributing the remaining toner inside the old cartridge first. If this does not improve the print quality, then install a new Canon toner cartridge.
What will happen if I keep using the printer with a toner cartridge that's installed for more than 6 months already?
If you keep using the printer with the same cartridge for more than 6 months, you'll get poor-quality prints. Dark bands often appear on printouts when cartridge is used for an extended period of time.
While removing the old toner cartridge, toner gets on my clothing. How do I get rid of it?
If toner gets on your clothing, make sure to wash it immediately with cold water. Never use hot water because instead of washing the toner off, it will set the toner into the clothes instead.