Canon ImageClass MF5650 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon ImageClass MF5650 is a superb all-in-one machine designed for efficient printing, scanning, and copying. Quality prints are always assured and the process won't use up much of your time since it has a very fast printing speed. Because of its many capabilities, the ImageClass MF5650 is a beneficial device to have in the office and even at home.
If you need a replacement toner for this printer, our shop has the right solution for you. We offer the Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which is a standard capacity cartridge that can deliver up to 2,500 pages. Our remanufactured cartridge is filled with a high-quality toner that offers the same printing results as original cartridges but are more reasonably-priced. What are you waiting for? Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the main access panel by holding below the control panel area. Then, raise the small toner panel.
- Take hold of the toner cartridge by handle and carefully lift and pull out the used cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge out of the packaging. Hold it on both ends and shake it slowly back and forth five to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside. Afterwards, remove the sealing tape and the paper sealing the drum.
- Align the new cartridge with the guide rails on either side and slide it down into the printer until it is securely in place.
- Close the toner panel and the larger access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between high-capacity and standard-capacity ink cartridge?
A high-capacity ink cartridge contains more ink and therefore can yield more pages compared to a standard-capacity ink cartridge. A high-capacity cartridge is also more expensive than the standard type.
How soon can I receive my Canon X25 if I place an order today?
It depends on the shipping option you choose. Our UPS shipping can take 1 to 2 business days and standard shipping can take 3 to 8 business days. We guarantee same-day shipping provided your order is placed before 3 P.M. Pacific Time.
How should I store my unopened Canon X25 cartridge?
Be sure to put it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.