ImageClass MF5850dnCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5850dn
- Compatible Canon 119 II Toner Cartridge 2-Pack High-Yield (3480B001AA)
Includes 2 Canon 119 II Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for your Canon imageCLASS MF5850DN laser printer is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge tray.
- Pull old toner cartridge up and out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new toner cartridge.
- Shake new toner cartridge gently about five or six times to distribute toner insider evenly.
- Be careful not to touch the surface of the drum located at the bottom of a toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the tray.
- Push toner cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) black toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges designed to meet the requirements and specifications of your Canon imageCLASS MF5850DN laser printer. Remanufactured cartridges, on the other hand, are restocked with ink and fitted with new components, as needed, to ensure desired cartridge performance.
Are there special instructions for handling Canon imageCLASS MF5850DN toner cartridges?
The toner cartridge contains a magnet inside, so keep it away from disk drives and computer screens. Don't expose toner cartridge as well to direct sunlight or bright lights for more than five minutes.
I need my toner cartridge now. Do you offer rush shipping?
Yes, for an additional fee. We also ship on Saturdays, excluding national holiday weekends.