ImageClass MF5880dnCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5880dn
- Compatible Canon 119 II Toner Cartridge 2-Pack High-Yield (3480B001AA)
Includes 2 Canon 119 II Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for your Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover.
- Pull out toner cartridge tray.
- Pull old toner cartridge up and out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from new toner cartridge.
- Shake new toner cartridge gently about five or six times to distribute toner insider evenly. Be careful not to touch the surface of the drum located at the bottom of a toner cartridge to avoid printing issues.
- Insert new toner cartridge into tray.
- Push toner cartridge tray back into printer.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges have undergone repurposing to make them like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce while in use. You can also factor in page yields when calculating for overall cost per page.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do! All our compatible Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) black toner cartridges have passed strict quality checks to ensure specifications for the Canon imageCLASS MF5880dn are met and won't void the printer's warranty. Additionally, all Inkjets.com purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.