ImageClass MF5950dwCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5950dw
- Compatible Canon 119 II Toner Cartridge 2-Pack High-Yield (3480B001AA)
Includes 2 Canon 119 II Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageCLASS MF5950DW with these simple steps:
- Hold down the Open button while opening the front cover of your Canon imageCLASS MF5950DW.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag and shake it back and forth five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, and then pull out the sealing tape completely using the pull tab.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting poor print quality even if I just replaced the empty toner cartridge on my Canon imageCLASS MF5950DW. What could be the problem?
If you're getting poor print quality even with a newly installed cartridge, it could be that the sealing tape still remains inside the cartridge. Try removing the cartridge from your imageCLASS MF5950DW and remove the tape from the cartridge before reinstalling it.
Can I use warm water to remove the toner stains that got into my clothing?
No. Warm water can set the toner into the fabric. Use cold water instead.
How much is the shipping fee for orders below $30 and shipping to Hawaii?
For orders below $30 and shipping to Hawaii or to any US non-contiguous state, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.