ImageClass MF628CwCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Give your business 4-in-1 functionality with the Canon ImageClass MF628CW. It works as a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine, so you can take care of more important tasks with just one tough machine. It can print in black and white and color at speeds of up to 14 pages per minute, and it features wireless connectivity, so printing from almost anywhere in your home or office is possible. Continuously enjoy all these great features by making sure your MF628CW never runs out of toner. Get spare toner cartridges here at Inkjets.com. We've got individual cartridges if you need to replace just a single cartridge and the Canon 131 High-Yield 4-Pack Compatible Toner Cartridges if you need some spare.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF628Cw
- Best Seller$172.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Canon 131 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$104.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 131 II (6273B001AA) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2400 Each Page Yield$66.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Canon 131 (6270B001AA) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 131 II (6273B001AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2,400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF628CW with these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Slide out the cartridge tray.
- Take the empty toner cartridge straight up and out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge back and forth for five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Pull out the drum protective cover.
- Insert the replacement toner cartridge into the printer.
- Reinstall the toner cartridge tray.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF628CW?
When the toner cartridge on the ImageClass MF628CW is running empty, the message
Can I continue printing even if one of the toner cartridges is empty?
Yes, but the print quality is not guaranteed. You may proceed if you're about to finish the last few pages. But if there are more pages left to print, you'd better replace the empty cartridge with a new one first.
All the color cartridges are empty—how can I resume printing in black and white only?
When the color cartridges have reached the end of their service life, you may continue printing in black and white by selecting the