Canon ImageClass MF632cdw TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF632cdw
- Compatible Canon 045H / 045 Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Pack ComboIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $85.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $23.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used toner cartridge in your Canon ImageCLASS MF632Cdw is never a taxing experience. You only need to do the following:
- Hold the front cover on the sides and lower it to open.
- Grab the handle of the cartridge tray and pull it toward you.
- Take out the used toner cartridge by pulling it straight up and out of the tray.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Hold the cartridge level with both hands, then rock it gently from side to side. Do this several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Put the new toner cartridge into the tray, making sure it's securely in position.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Replace the cartridge tray inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
If you're not going to use the toner cartridges in your Canon 045H/045 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo yet, keep them in a dry, dark, clean and climate-controlled space. You should also make sure they're stored away from gaseous cleaning materials. This way, the toner can retain its quality and last longer.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Canon ImageCLASS MF632Cdw. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Aside from providing you with exceptional yet budget-friendly replacement toner cartridges, we cover our products with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.