ImageClass MF6530Cartridge prices starting at $67.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6530
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Black Remanufactured Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$67.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6530:
- Open the left cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the seals and pull out the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the left cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon ImageClass MF6530 displays the ‘TONER IS NOT SET INSERT TONER’ error message after I installed a new cartridge. What does it mean?
The ‘TONER IS NOT SET INSERT TONER’ error message means the new toner cartridge is not installed correctly. Remove the cartridge from the printer and reinstall it properly.
I ordered a spare toner cartridge—any storage tips?
If you’re not going to install the cartridge anytime soon, you’d better keep it sealed in its original packaging. Never store it in locations subject to high humidity and high temperature and keep it away from computer screens and disk drives.
Do you sell the Canon 106 Remanufactured Black Laser Toner individually?
We currently sell the Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner in twin pack. But you can contact our customer service department regarding your concern.