Canon ImageClass MF6560 TonerCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF6560
- Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackSpecial Price $51.95 As low as $49.952 Cartridges / $20.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF6560 is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit. Make sure toner cartridge edges fit into guides located inside the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner. There, they are also thoroughly checked, identifying problematic parts that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing quality.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are dramatically lower in cost than OEM toner products but still offer comparable printing quality, letting you save on costs without sacrificing professional-looking results. They also let you support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6560 and won't void the printer's warranty.