Canon ImageClass MF6580cx Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
As multi-function machine, the Canon imageCLASS MF6580CX is built for speed and performance, touting print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute. Also a fax machine and scanner, it is ideal for home offices and small workgroups serious about achieving productivity goals every day. To offer professional-looking results each time, it relies on print resolutions of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF6580CX include remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges are available as twin packs with discounts of up to 60% off for incredible value for money. Shop now! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageCLASS MF6580CX is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine with arrows on the cartridge pointing toward the unit. Make sure toner cartridge edges fit into guides located inside the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. Remanufactured Canon 106 (0264B001AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the Canon imageCLASS MF6580CX and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.