Canon ImageClass MF6595 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
With print and copy speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, the Canon ImageCLASS MF6595 can produce crisp, bold monochrome prints and copies fast and easy. Now, if your concern is to lower your costs while using this machine, then Inkjets can very much help you on that. Get up to 60% savings on our Canon 106 Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack and enjoy the same speed, precision, and high print quality. All our remanufactured Canon toner cartridges are meticulously inspected and tested for print capabilities and print clarity. Plus, they are covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can have peace of mind while shopping. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF6595:
- Open the cover located on the left side of your ImageClass MF6595.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out toward you.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from the box and the protective bag.
- Distribute the toner inside the cartridge by shaking it 5 to 6 times.
- Remove the protective tape from the new cartridge using the tab, and then pull it out completely prior to installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine and push it in until it is secured in place.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the Remanufactured Canon 106 in my Canon ImageClass MF6595, and my clothes got dirty from touching the toner. How do I get rid of the toner?
If your clothes get dirty from touching the toner, make sure to wash it immediately in cold water. Do not attempt to use hot water because the toner may be set permanently.
What is the page yield of your Canon 106 Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack?
The Canon 106 (0264B001AA) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack yields approximately 10,000 pages (5,000 pages for each cartridge).
Will my Remanufactured Canon 106 ship the same day if I place my order before 3:00 PM PST?
Yes. Orders placed before 3:00 PM PST may be eligible for same-day shipping if the item is readily available.