ImageClass MF726CdwCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF726Cdw
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the 9 steps below if you need to change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF726CDW:
- Open the printer cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge tray out of the printer. Then, remove the old toner cartridge from the tray.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Put the used cartridge inside the bag and dispose of it properly.
- Lightly rock the toner cartridge from side to side for several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface, and pull the sealing tape out of the cartridge.
- Remove the drum protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Put the toner cartridge tray back to its original place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge once the
Not necessarily. The message
Toner smudges and splatters appear on the printouts—what to do?
Toner smudges and splatters on the printouts indicate a nearly empty toner cartridge. Replace the nearly empty cartridge even if there is no message displayed.
I want to get the Canon 118 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack for my Canon ImageClass MF726CDW. What is the shelf life of the toner cartridges included in the pack?
The toner cartridges included in the Canon 118 Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack are generally good for 24 to 36 months. Just make sure to store the unused toner cartridges in their original packaging and keep them in a cool, dry place to preserve their condition.