ImageClass MF8280CwCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Great features abound in the Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw printer, which can provide fast print speeds of up to 14 pages per minute, with the first print out in 18 seconds or less. Available print modes include watermark, toner save, page composer and poster. But don't forget about the toner cartridge you use for this machine—make sure it can provide the best print results. You can count on Inkjets.com for this. We are the top choice for the highest quality toner cartridges available today. Check out our Canon 131 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with one of each black, cyan, magenta and yellow cartridges. These units offer page yield in the thousands, coupled with the vivid, razor-sharp print resolution found in OEMs. But the clincher is their more affordable price tag. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 74% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8280Cw
- Best Seller$145.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Canon 131 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$62.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- $48.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge in your Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw printer by following this simple guide:
- Flip open the front cover, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grip the handle of the toner cartridge you want to replace, then pull it up and out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package. Distribute the toner more evenly inside by rocking the cartridge gently back and forth several times.
- Remove the seals from the toner cartridge, including the sealing tape that you should pull off completely using the tab located on one side of the unit.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it's firmly seated inside.
- Replace the print cartridge drawer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These are new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere with the compatible printer's quality requirements. They use the same design, toner blend and components as their OEM counterparts, ensuring they're safe to use with specific printer models.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Using the cartridges included in Inkjets.com's Canon 131 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack won't void the warranties of your Canon imageCLASS MF8280Cw printer. They can also deliver the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but come at a more affordable price tag.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time at all. Just place your orders with Inkjets.com by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship them to you on the same day.