Canon ImageClass MF8350 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8350
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $75.95 As low as $68.954 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS MF8350, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge tray.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot in the cartridge tray.
- Hold down the new toner cartridge with one hand and pull out its sealing tape with the other.
- Make sure you pull out all of the sealing tape to ensure you avoid printing issues.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages Canon 118 toner cartridges can produce while in use with the Canon imageCLASS MF8350. The exact number of pages that toner cartridges produce, however, will depend on print and copy quality and frequency.
What are the page yields for Canon 118 toner cartridges?
Compatible Canon 118 (2661B001AA) cyan, Canon 118 (2659B001AA) yellow, and Canon 118 (2660B001AA) magenta toner cartridges have page yields of 2,900 while Canon 118 (2662B001AA) black toner cartridges have page yields of 3,400.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are for laser printers and copiers. Ink is also liquid in form, while toner comes as a powder.