ImageClass MF8380Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8380
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon ImageClass MF8380 with these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Push the level to pull out the toner cartridge tray.
- Grab the used cartridge by the handle and carefully pull it straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag. Hold it on both ends and rock it back and forth 5 to 6 times to evenly distribute the contents inside the cartridge. Then, take off the tab and pull out the sealing tape. Don't forget to remove the drum protective cover.
- Align the new cartridge into cartridge tray and press down until it is securely in place.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back in and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge that is not made by the original maker of your printer. All compatible cartridges are designed and tested to function like OEM cartridges.
How long can I store my unopened Canon 118 (2661B001AA) Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge?
This product has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Provided you store it in a cool, dry place and not in direct sunlight, it should last that long.
What are the shipping options available?
At Carrot Ink, we ensure same-day shipping for all on-hand products. As for shipping you can choose UPS Shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days and Standard Shipping, which takes 3 to 8 business days.