ImageClass MF8580Cartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8580
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$105.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8580 is easy. Here's how:
- Open the front cover of your Canon ImageClass MF8580.
- Hold the toner cartridge drawer by the handle, and pull it out to have access to the empty toner cartridge.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and lift it out toward you.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and take it out of its protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the tab on the side of the cartridge and pull it until the entire length of the sealing tape is removed. Then, remove the drum protective cover.
- Make sure to insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot, and then push it down until it locks securely.
- Slide the toner cartridge drawer back into the printer, and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I installed new color toner cartridges into my Canon ImageClass MF8580, but the brightness of colors in printouts and originals are still different when I tried making copies. What should I do?
If the brightness of colors or density in the copies and originals are not the same, then you must perform the Auto Adjust Gradation to improve the colors on the copies.
How does my order qualify for free shipping?
Orders $30 and over ship free in the contiguous United States.
Can I get a discount if I buy compatible Canon toner cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer a special pricing for big orders. Please contact us if you want to know the details.