ImageClass MF8580CdwCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF8580Cdw
- Canon 118 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$90.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF8580CDW:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the cartridge tray by the handle and pull it towards your direction.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat surface and pull the sealing tape out completely.
- Remove the drum protective cover from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge tray.
- Push the toner cartridge tray back in and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s time to get a replacement toner cartridge for my Canon ImageClass MF8580CDW?
It’s time to get a replacement toner cartridge when your Canon ImageClass MF8580CDW shows a ‘Low’ toner level message.
Why am I getting partially faded printouts?
Partially faded printouts are often due to a nearly empty toner cartridge. Replace the nearly empty toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
I want to keep the three out of the 4 toner cartridges included in your combo pack as spare. How long do these cartridges last in storage?
When kept in their original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place, our compatible toner cartridges last for 24 to 36 months.