Canon ImageRunner Advance 4051 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $59.95
Medium-size to large workgroups need a dependable machine that works as hard as they do—introducing the Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4051. This bulky machine can print and copy tabloid-size documents at speeds of up to 51 pages per minute, and it is designed to work as a scanner too. For more affordable replacement toner cartridge for this printer, choose only Inkjets. Our Canon GPR-42 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge provides an incredible value, first-rate quality, and the convenience of fast front door delivery at no extra shipping cost to you if shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states. If you can get this premium-quality compatible version from our online store at up to 40% lower prices, plus a full-year warranty and a money-back guarantee, then why not buy from Inkjets.com? So, make us your brand of choice now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below are simple steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner Advance 4051:
- Start by opening the toner replacement cover.
- To remove the toner cartridge that needs replacement, pull it straight out of the machine.
- Follow the local regulations for recycling the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Keep the plastic wrapper for future use.
- Twist the protective cap to get it from the toner cartridge.
- Gently put the toner cartridge into the machine.
- Verify if the cartridge is completely secured before you continue.
- Close the toner replacement cove, and then print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon imageRUNNER Advance 4051 runs out of toner in the middle of a print job. What to do?
If your IR Advance 4051 runs out of toner in the middle of a print job, you have no other choice but to replace the empty cartridge. The remaining pages are printed only if the printer detects a newly installed cartridge.
I ordered two Compatible Canon GPR-42 Black Toner Cartridges, but I will be using only one and keeping the other as spare. How do I store the spare unused cartridge correctly?
If you have unused Canon toner cartridge, make sure to keep it sealed and store it in a cool location with temperatures below 30 °C and humidity below 80%.
What is the estimated delivery period for orders shipped via UPS Ground?
For UPS Ground Shipping, the estimated delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.