Canon ImageRunner 2545i Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $49.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 2545i offers compact productivity that every department or workgroup will find dependable and easy to use. It produces high-quality prints at high speeds, alongside copying, scanning, and faxing abilities, ensuring you get those tasks done as needed.
Inkjets.com is here to help you stay on top of your day-to-day tasks with our compatible replacement toner cartridges. For the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i, we carry Canon GPR-34 black copier toner, available with discounts of up to 25% off.
All our toner cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Shop today and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer on all orders $30 and up.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace ink cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open toner replacement cover.
- Turn locking lever counterclockwise until it's in a vertical position.
- Note: Make sure guide arrows on the locking lever and unlock icon are aligned.
- Pull old toner cartridge out of toner supply port. Use both hands to support entire cartridge and keep it level.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into toner supply port, pushing in as far as cartridge will go.
- Return locking lever to original position.
- Note: Make sure guide arrows on the locking lever and on the lock icon are aligned.
- Close toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new and are specifically designed for use with corresponding laser printers. Remanufactured cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed, cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for faulty parts to ensure desired printing quality for next use.
How long will a toner cartridge last?
Compatible Canon GPR-34 black copier toner cartridges are good for an estimated 19,400 pages of printouts.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, definitely. Make sure they are unopened and kept away from high heat and direct sunlight, and toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2545i will stay in good condition for up to two years.