Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Designed for workgroups and small businesses, the Canon imageRUNNER 1025N features a compact energy-saving desktop design packed with multi-function capabilities. Operating at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, it supports network printing, digital copying, color scanning, and automatic double-sided printing to save time and reduce paper cost. You can even control the system through a web browser.
Compatible replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include the Canon GPR-22 black copier toner cartridge. Available with discounts of up to 28% off, it offers an estimated page yield of 8,400 pages. Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo on all orders $30 and up.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1025N is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the toner cartridge lever toward you.
- Turn the lever clockwise as far as it will go.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Pull the toner cartridge lever toward you and insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, with the arrow pointing toward the machine.
- Hold the new toner cartridge steady and pull out the seal in a straight line.
- Turn the toner cartridge lever counterclockwise as far as it will go.
- Push down the lever.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon GPR-22 black copier toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1025N, are brand-new, specifically designed to meet the requirements of their matching printer. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed cartridges cleaned, restocked with toner, and repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired printing performance for next use.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages a replacement toner cartridge will print out. You can use them to calculate for cost per page.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. If you get any on your skin or clothes, wash away immediately with cold water. Additionally, only remove toner cartridges from their packaging just before replacement. Long exposure to light can negatively affect print quality.