Canon ImageRunner 1210 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 1210 is a multi-function copier. Ideal for home offices and small workgroups, it ensures quality copies and prints each time, with flexible paper handling ensuring you get the copies and prints you need when you need them. With the right replacement toner cartridges, you’re sure never to miss a copy or print. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1210 include compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges. Available with discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to about 5,300 pages. Shop replacement toner cartridges today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1210, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover located at the right side of the machine.
- Reach in and pop up the blue handle on the old toner cartridge.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the cartridge drawer by pulling on its handle. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge drawer, pushing it in with some help from its handle until it is securely seated.
- Push down handle so it lays flat on top of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing stringent quality checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning, refilling with toner, and part repairs/replacements to make them like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the Canon imageRUNNER 1210 and won’t void the copier’s warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don’t leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. It is best to install them right away after taking them out of their packages to prevent issues with print quality.