Canon ImageRunner 1270F Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Ideal for use in offices, the Canon imageRUNNER 1270f boasts of multi-function capabilities to take on a wide variety of tasks, helping you achieve your work goals and stay productive every day. With quality copies, scans, and prints, it is sure to help you impress with professional-looking results each time. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1270f include compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges. Estimated to produce up to about 5,300 pages of copies and prints, these replacement toner cartridges come with discounts, offering you real value for money. All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1270f is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover located at the right side of the machine.
- Reach in into the cartridge drawer and pop up the blue handle on the old toner cartridge.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the drawer by pulling on its handle. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to prevent toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge drawer. Use the cartridge handle to push it inside the drawer until it is firmly in place.
- Push down handle so it lays flat on top of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges passed stringent quality checks, ensuring they meet specifications for the Canon imageRUNNER 1270f and won't void the copier's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages replacement toner cartridges can be expected to produce. It's one of the factors to consider when calculating for a page's overall cost.
How do I clean toner spills?
If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wipe it off immediately with a disposable piece of cloth or paper then wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently.