Canon ImageRunner 1310 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With print and copy speeds of up to 13 pages per minute, the Canon imageRUNNER 1310 is here to help get those printing and copying tasks done in no time. It offers image combination and electronic collation. Plus, two pages can be combined to print on a single page—reducing paper consumption. And if its reduced printing costs that you're after, Inkjets.com has the answer to that. We offer compatible Canon toner products that are designed to meet the specifications of the original brand products that they will replace. For your Canon IR 1310, we have the Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner, which is available at an amazingly low price. Shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1310 with these 7 easy steps:
- Make sure that your Canon printer is turned on.
- To access the used toner cartridge, open the front cover.
- Turn the cartridge lever clockwise, and then pull out the toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective box.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the machine.
- The cartridge lever should be turned counterclockwise to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the front cover and print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the copier toner that I ordered did not work on my Canon imageRUNNER 1310?
Our compatible Canon copier toner are designed to work with your IR 1310. If it did not work for some reasons, kindly contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.
How much does Inkjets charge for shipping the compatible Canon toner cartridges?
When your compatible Canon toner cartridge order amounts to $30 or up, you are eligible for free shipping. But if it is below $30, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply. This applies to orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
How do I track my Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner order?
To track your order, you may refer to the Shipment Notification email we sent you. We included the tracking number and the link to the courier's website on the said email.