Canon ImageRunner 1370 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
A digital copier, printer, and fax machine in one, the Canon imageRUNNER 1370 is designed to take care of the most common office tasks, ensuring you stay productive at work day in and day out. It is also durably built, allowing it to take on your most demanding tasks with ease. With the right replacement toner cartridges, you're sure never to miss a quality copy, print, or fax. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 1370 include compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges. Available with discounts and offering yields up to about 5,300 pages, these replacement toner cartridges let you enjoy great value for money. Shop now! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 1370, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover located at the right side of the machine.
- Reach in into the cartridge drawer and pop up the blue handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the drawer by pulling on its handle. Dispose of old toner cartridge properly to prevent toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge drawer. Use its handle to push it inside the drawer until it is securely in place.
- Push down handle so it lays flat on top of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both guaranteed to be of quality after passing stringent checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges have been repurposed.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, compatible Canon GPR-10 black copier toner cartridges from Inkjets.com for the Canon imageRUNNER 1370 will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.
What's your refund policy like?
All Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges come with 100% money-back, no-questions-asked guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let us know within a year of your purchase date and we'll provide you with a refund.